Monday, January 07, 2013

Profound thought

a profound thought


A message every adult should read, because children
are watching you and doing as you do, not as you say.
When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you hang my
first painting on the refrigerator, and I immediately wanted
to paint another one.
When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you feed a
stray cat, and I learned that it was good to be kind
to animals.
When you thought I wasn't looking , I saw you make my favorite cake
for me and I learned that the little things can be the special things
in life.
When you thought I wasn't looking, I heard you say a
prayer, and I knew there is a God I could always
talk to and I learned to trust in God.
When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you make a
meal and take it to a friend who was sick, and I
learned that we all have to help take care of each other.
When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you give of
your time and money to help people who had nothing
and I learned that those who have something should
give to those who don't.
When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you take
care of our house and everyone in it and I learned
we have to take care of what we are given.
When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw how you
handled your responsibilities, even when you didn't
feel good and I learned that I would have to be
responsible when I grow up.
When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw tears come
from your eyes and I learned that sometimes things
hurt, but it's all right to cry.
When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw that you
cared and I wanted to be everything that I could be.
When you thought I wasn't looking, I learned most of
life's lessons that I need to know to be a good and
productive person when I grow up.
When you thought I wasn't looking, I looked at you
and wanted to say, "Thanks for all the things I saw
when you thought I wasn't looking."
I AM POSTING THIS FOR ALL OF THE PEOPLE
I KNOW WHO DO SO MUCH FOR OTHERS AND
THINK NO ONE EVER SEES.

LITTLE EYES SEE A LOT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home