Monday, April 17, 2006

different kind of bunny trail



I dont think jelly beans taste very good. When I saw this toy I thought "FINALLY! a perfect use for jelly beans" poop for a wind up bunny. Just twist off his head, put like 5 jelly beans down his headless body and then wind him up. As he walks he poops out jelly beans. the girls loved it, very good entertainment value ($1 each). Davi was upset that hers didnt work as well (poop as fast) as Hallies. Hallie said "Davi, maybe he is confiscated!"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee...at Xmas, I got a pooping reindeer from a coworker and loved it (I'm easily entertained). Love the bunny version even more!! Your blog is cracking me up!
:-) Jen

9:30 PM  
Blogger Jen Martakis said...

I'm so surprised Johanna... toys that make very minimal noise! lol
(no kazoos for Easter?)

5:38 PM  
Blogger nic said...

my kids would have loved those pooping rabbits! lol
too funny.
nic

2:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need one of those!!! ihate jelly beans and so do the kids and my mom keeps buying jelly bellies! I tell her that no one likes jelly beans, "they aren't regular jelly beans, they're Jelly Bellies." "well no one likes the stupid Jellie Bellies either so please stop buying them! THey just end up smushed into my carpet when Ethan spits them out!"
I SO need a pooping bunny!~!!

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home