Sunday, July 01, 2007

Happy Birthday













Wow! Hallie is my youngest and she just turned 7. My baby is 7. When she woke up in the morning I asked if she felt different now that she is 7?
she said "yes, 7 feels different than 6"


We hung balloons all over the house made Hallie a balloon hat. I set up most of the day for the party for her friends the next day. I am setting up the water slide, water balloons, water guns, sprinkler station and mini pool- the mini pool is mostly a source to refill water guns. Oh - I decided to spend $15 and get a fresh pool.


For her birthday she was given clothes, a hula hoop, a humming bird feeder and a MP3 player. She loooves the MP3 player, she feels like her older sister. Its a kid friendly version that you shake to shuffle the songs and it has 2 headphone outlets and an external speaker. we loaded on her favorite CDs on her MP3 player.

We went to my parents for dinner, and my dad made us chicken, hamburgers and hot dogs on his new grill. My mom made Hallie her very own cookbook for kids and they gave her an apron with her name embroidered on it.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Such a cutie!

My birthday is July 7th! :o)

9:55 PM  
Blogger Kike said...

Happy Birthday, Hallie!!
Greetings (and prayers, indeed) from Peru.
Blessings!

(P. S. Hey, did I tell you, Johanna? I´ll be in your country in a week for a couple of days. The bad part is that I'll be in the other coast, in NYC ;-/

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home