Thursday, November 08, 2007

Prize for Friday's Chat





Scrapbook Lifestyle Cast is having a chat at Scrap a Faire {Better Homes and Gardens}7pm CST, 5pm Pacific..and if you are in Arizona, I am way too confused to help you.
If you haven't registered for SAF- follow the Scrapbooks Etc link on the right hand side.
The prize is a collection from Frances Meyer/Chartpak. A "Paris" Scrapbook Travelers Club kit with 6 sheets of double sided heavy weight cardstock pattern paper and a sheet of 6 chipboard flowers. Bugs, memories, Halloween and college rub ons and Autumn, girls night out, 2 sets of alphabets, family traditions, Greek alphabet, and flowers/butterflies rub ons. The Frances Meyer/Chartpak rub ons are great- they go on like butter!
And if you are in a pinch, and run out of sticks for carmel apples, the Chartpak sticks that come in the rub on packages work great!
**the rub ons in the prize pack all have a stick for applying the rub ons- no sticks in the prize pack were used to make candy apples :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kike said...

Hey, those apples look just delicious!! Yummy, yummy!!

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Johanna
I am so glad I finally found your blog! I took your class in Edmonton - I was the one with the camera asking you to help me find the ISO and how to change it! I really enjoyed that class. Thanks.
I have been thinking alot about you - and how you were making out with the fires - if they were close to where you live.
Hope all is great with you!

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The chat is 6pm MST if that helps:) My boys have soccer tonight, I am registered into ScrapAFaire, I might be able to catch the first little bit of the chat:)
Stacy, Grande Prairie, AB Canada

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home