Wednesday, May 03, 2006

HAPPY 17th FRODO!!


Frodo turned 17 today. wow! I got Frodo (he was a stray and not in great shape) when he was about 8 months old. Never imagined he would still be here with me and my kids and husband and dog and...Frodo is my little shadow. If I walk down the street, he is there - trotting behind "chirping" his funny little bark of a meow "Mom" - it seriously sounds like he is saying "mom". If I am on the computer, he is sharing my chair or walking on the keyboard and you all read "hujikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkhdssshs" from time to time :). While I am working on digitizing, he is sitting on the stool (while I stand). When I am taking photos of the girls, there is a tail flitting through the photo. While I am doing dishes he is underfoot. When I pull up in the driveway, if he isnt on his wooden block perch, he comes running from where ever he is and greets me. He rarely sits on my lap or begs affection, he is happy just to be close by. Happy birthday my constant companion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home