Saturday, April 29, 2006

my latest and greatest??


not sure about this one, shane had a strange look on his face when he saw this, I think his comment was "embellishment vomit" - actually, its supposed to be my attempt at "freestyle"- bohemian, boho, artsy...it was for the dt at Memories in the Making and we had a challenge to do a layout about ourselves. found these great new "doodley" rub ons (the crown and Me!" so wanted to try a freestyle layout to go with it. It got lots of love on 2peas, so I guess my attempt was mildly successful.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I checked it out on 2peas and you DID get a lot of love, didn't you?! What does Shane know, anyways? ;-) I thought it was great...and glad to see others did, too! :-) Jen

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! Awesome page, Johanna! I just love your style :)

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Awesome page, Johanna! I just love your style :)

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home