Friday, October 12, 2007

tagged

I have been tagged by my friend Julie ann Shaihn

I am to list 7 random things about me:
the word random is hilarious when it comes to me.

1. the thought of drinking milk grosses me out. I am not a baby cow. I prefer soy :)

2. I am currently working on perfecting a hummus recipe.

3. I can barely tell my left from right

4. I love coffee ice cream

5. I love pedicures

6. I look forward to making my kids costumes for halloween, it is a challenge

7. I love flying. big planes, small planes, just love it.

I will now tag 7 of my friends, but I dont have time to tag them today :)

Jen Martikis
Jen Perks
Candace Carpenter
aubrey harns
Melisa Sanchez
angela daniels
wendy reed

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen Martakis said...

so....am I officially tagged yet? lol

6:48 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Perks said...

I love what you said about the "Random" comment thing.

Guess I better get back on my blog (and add you as a reader) so I can respond to your tag. Gosh, random thing about me....where to begin!?

BTW, belated bday wishes and I"m sorry I'm the horrible friend that forgot to tell you happy birthday on your actual day. Hope it was a good one!

:-) Jen

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home