Friday, September 14, 2007

Johanna Peterson's bio


As a professional photographer, Johanna's pages are known for the great photos as well as her innovative design style. Nicknamed "McGyver" by the Scrapbook LifeStyle cast, Johanna likes to keep her pages interesting by adding non-traditional supplies. Johanna is an original member of the Queen & Co design team and has been published in countless scrapbook magazines.


I just loved this little bio about me - thought I would share. When I read it it occured to me that I am indeed an original design team member for Queen & Co.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kike said...

"...it occur(r)ed to me that I am indeed an original design team member for Queen & Co."

Yeah, and that's absolutely true, Johanna. You are, and your photographs are really cool, as your designs are. Keep that good job!

6:55 PM  
Blogger http://angeladaniels.squarespace.com/ said...

Awww. =) I'm glad you liked it. It's hard to boil down all that you do into a few sentences and still get in the Macgyver part!

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home