Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Labor Day







well, it was 115 here in east county, so we went to the beach to escape the heat. most people thought we were insane going to the beach on the 2nd biggest beach day in San Diego (1st being the 4th of July) but it was no problem at North Island, Naval Air Station :)




we stopped for iced teas and then went to the beach about 1:00pm, got a spot in the little lot and then set up our little tent.




it was even warm at the beach - 90!!

the girls had a great time and they enjoyed their last bit o summer. it was Kathryn's last day before school - but the girls just had a 3 day weekend since they started 2 weeks ago.
the waves were big and rough that day, so I made the girls stay near the life gaurd tower.
we went to dinner on base afterwards- fun day

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johanna, you know it's kat. call my house please. I can't seem to get on your machine.

3:04 PM  
Blogger dragonflydreamer said...

Wow, you are a fun Mom. I would have loved to have had a Mom like you. The photos of your children are so much fun. I love how you capture their personalities in your photos. I would love to have great photos to scrapbook. I am trying to learn as much as I can and save up for a better camera. Are you self-taught?

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home