Monday, November 12, 2007

Scrapbook Lifestyle





I am being flooded with emails about people wondering why Scrapbook Lifestyle is ending and what the future holds.Scrapbook LifeStyle will continue for about another 10 weeks and after that, all I can say is keep a close watch on my personal blog, as well as Angela's and Leah's blogs.

I do hope you will continue to watch until December 17th. I can tell you that, as a cast, all of us on the show have become close. We can't imagine not working together again so we have put ourselves to work on the second stage of our online/scrapbooking careers. We can't tell you exactly what we are thinking of doing but I do hope you continue to follow our personal blogs so that you'll be the first to know any developments. I know that Leah and I felt as though we were letting down thousands of friends by not making more episodes, so Leah, Pattye, Angela and myself are committed to finding a way to keep the "family" together. If we think of something even more creative to do so we can be together, share our passion for scrapping and most importantly, connect with you, our favorite Scrapbook LifeStyle viewers. You will be the first to know.

Also...we're taking suggestions- what would YOU like to see us do in the future?

Please pass/link this information to your scrapping friends and we promise to keep you posted with new developments!!!


thanks for watching Johanna

9 Comments:

Blogger 2 Worlds said...

Today with you tube is easy to have a channel
just grab a camera , would be great!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Pieces of me said...

Johanna,
I to am a faithful scrapbook lifestyles viewer and am so disappointed that we have so little time left. But I will continue to blog watch and see what the new year brings. Have you ever watched the Craft TV webisodes? They are very cool and I can totally see you all doing something along those lines.
I am sure whatever you all come up with will be awesome and creative.
Peace~
Rose

9:25 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Johanna,
I will miss scrapbook lifestyle so much. You all have made scrapping something that even I can do! Thank you for sharing your talents and your wonderful ideas!

Now, my love is going to grinch at me because I am sensing a NEED for a paper tagger, and it's all your fault!

-Katy

3:39 PM  
Blogger Pearl Maple said...

What a shame, terrific top quality resources for free are hard to find these days.

Good luck with all your future projects.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Pearl Maple said...

What a shame, terrific top quality resources for free are hard to find these days.

Good luck with all your future projects.

3:57 PM  
Blogger lori said...

as i said on scrapbook lifestyles blog, how sad to see something so good go. what a shame... i will keep up with your personal blogs and see what is to come... wishing you all well.

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you have in store for everyone Johanna!! :)

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sad too... I just can't believe something so successful is ending so soon. I got so many ideas from the show and also the opportunity to learn about the newest products on the market. Please do something! you could post your videos from any page...I bet there is lots of companies that are willing to put some $$$$ in... don't let us down!!!!!

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Johanna for all that you do and we are all looking forward to see what you all will think of next. I learned so much from watching the show and I am so sad to learn of its demise. Please...find some way to share your talents with us?

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home