Thursday, December 03, 2009

Cards!

Here is an idea for some cheap $1 store cards. I have 3 different cards, so today I am going to show you idea #1.
For this idea, you will end up using two cards to make one finished card, so this pack came with 18, I will only get 9 cards when I am done.


I added ribbon and an acrylic snowflake with some liquid glue.


Cut a frame out of another card, I used small scallop scissors. Cut out the photo of the berries with an Exacto style knife. Add a "window" of transparency, or piece of a page protector. Then add foam tape to the edges of the frame on the back. I used "Flower Soft" for snow. You could use glitter. I also used stickles on the berries in the photo. You could use glue & glitter if you dont have red stickles. Let the stickles dry overnight.
Add a pinch of "Flower Soft" on the photo of the berries in the snow, peel off the backing on the foam tape and add the frame. Tah Dah!!











































1 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

Hey Johanna, this is a great idea!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home