Friday, September 04, 2009

Halloween Class

Boo! I mean, Hey everyone! I am ready for Halloween! Not in the literal sense, ready, but "cant wait" type of ready.
I made this layout with the new Pine Cone Press kits, the My Mind's Eye "Spider Web" line, I only used a fraction of the kit, so you will have a ton of paper, ribbon, etc. to create more projects. This is a shaker style layout and there are beads, stars and google eyes that shake around, and the moon swings from side to side.
I am teaching this class at Yellowbird scrapbooking store : Satuday September the 12th, 10 am, if you need more information, just email me or call {619}579-7422.






1 Comments:

Blogger slowef said...

This is a fantastic layout, I love the 3 dimensional aspect of it.
I might have to scraplift a few bits of this ideas :-)
xx
Sandra
xx

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home