Friday, October 09, 2009

Countdown Calendar Class


This is my latest project. It is a count down to Christmas calendar. The numbers go from 43-01, so right near Thanksgiving you can start your countdown. It hangs on the wall and the numbers are magnetic. You can store the extra numbers on the back.
I am teaching this saturday at 2:30 at yellowbird scrapbook store, October 10th. I am going to add another date since the class is going over well. email me if you want more info on dates for the class. :) thanks for looking.



1 Comments:

Blogger Pieces of me said...

Looks like a great class I am always so jealous that I don't live near enough to go to yellowbird scrapbook store.
We all miss you on the video blogs and hope that you are enjoying your down time!
Rose

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home