Friday, September 10, 2010

BLOG HOP PRIZE!

Leave a comment here and I will pick a winner Monday morning!! (9/13)
If you win - I will send you one of my crepe paper wreath kits, even the glue sticks!! I have red & pink, so in your comment let me know what color you would like
Oh, don't forget to leave me your email address so I can email you back! :)
**I will moderate the comments, so no one will see your email addy or real address or anything

the next blog is: http://ifitsgroovy.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

Blogger changedbyHim said...

I loved your crepe paper decor. I have a friend who is expecting. Thanks for the tips & tutorial site.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Kelly Sas said...

Your projects look professional!!! You have amazing crazy talent! I LOVE that flower wreath! Looks like something Martha Stewart would create! Great blog.

Kelly
#6558

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home