Wednesday, July 26, 2006

wow!! what a trip!



what an amazing time!! so much fun at CHA Chicago, I just love feeling like a part of all the excitement!

went to chicago with Queen & Co. worked the booth, love showing off that amazing product line!!so proud to wear my Queen & Co t shirt :)

had lunch with Cantata Books :)

Met Deb Jennis, Editor of Pine Cone Press in person!

met Heidi Schueler and Nikki Hobbs with Frances Meyer in person!

hung out with my friend Jen Perks (supa stah!!)

went to the 2peas dinner with Jen, Leah fung, Jylnne Hanback, Courtney walsh and met tons of sweet peas (get it??)

The producers of Scrapbook Lifestyle announced the partnership with Better homes and Gardens - Scrapbooks Etc. and introduced Leah and myself (wow!!!)

Amelia (the producer) brought the Editor of BHG/scrapbooks etc. Melissa Inmann and editor Polly Mally over to meet me (**sigh**) I am in heaven :)

got to see Vicki Boutin, amber Baley :)

my friend Johanna with Just Johanna stamps came by - hee hee, 2 johannas in one place at the same time?? what is the world coming to?? www.justjohanna.com

got invited to an Adobe photoshop party (amazing and quite swank) and loved talking with jessica sprauge :) we all got a free copy of photoshop 4.0!! wooo hooo!! way nice and generous

hung out with my best hot yoga buddie Linda Collins and all the adobe people

got to see my favorite rep. Robin!! she is the bomb! and always hooks me up with goodies :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kike said...

Hi!

Nice reading about you again, and happy to know that you had this splendid time and wonderful contacts there. Seriously: Good for you!

Thank you for sharing this with us. Remember to thank God ;-)

11:06 PM  
Blogger Jen Martakis said...

Look at how much fun you had. How cool. I'm so happy for you.

I wish I would've been able to "meet" you. Hopefully next time! :)

7:35 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Perks said...

Oh you have the most amazing memory for names and details! I had a blast and was so glad we got to hang out for 4 days together!!! You are so much fun! And I'm so happy for all the good things in the works for you! EEEEE!!!! :-) Jen

11:22 AM  
Blogger Shelly said...

You are seriously on your way :) and I'll get to say I knew her when. I'm so glad you had a great time!!!

S

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time! :)

And by the way..Johanna is a very nice name ;)

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home