Wednesday, July 05, 2006

where is the hidden camera??

ok, only me. these things never happen to ANYONE else. or so it seems...

went to wal mart for batteries, paper towels, etc. on the way out I was thirsty. they have 2 machines outside- one was all dasani waters for $1 or the other machine was Sams Choice water for .40 cents each. I asked the girls if they wanted a water and they both said no. (The entire machine was just water). So I put my 40 cents in press the top button, out comes a nice cold water. picked it up and **bonk**out drops another water, I was like "cool, 2 for one!** picked up the water. **bonk**bonk**2 more, then another and another.....

hallie yells "I didnt want one!!"

they are spilling out of the machine , rolling into the parking lot, I am trying to pick them up with both hands and they are getting dirty. I am attempting to stop them with my feet...

I look at davi to tell her to get someone from the store and she is laughing so hard I think she peed.

waters all over surrounding me, people are looking as they walk in - people coming out cant push their carts around all the waters...

an employee was alerted and came out and said "how much money did you put in??" thinking I wanted to buy the entire machine

he took over and I escaped home to get davi new pants.

GREEEEAT, I use up my luck on hitting the jackpot and its a Sams Choice water machine. there it goes, my one shot to win lotto, and I used it up on generic water.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kike said...

Ha, ha, ha! You CAN'T imagine how did I laughed as I was reading this! Ha, ha, ha! Oh, my...! Ha, ha, ha...!

Yeah, this kind of things happen, don't they? As I was reading, I couln't avoid to remember that opening sequence of "The Ice Age II", in which that little prehistorical squirrel tries to contain water flowing (kind of anticipation of the whole topic of the movie) first with its hands, then with its feet... Ha, ha, ha...! I'm sorry, but I could't avoid to remember it...

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Kike

6:15 PM  
Blogger nic said...

lol typical of you, Ms Johanna!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Jen Martakis said...

Oh my gosh, that is just hysterical! I can so see that happening to you. (giggle giggle)

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sort of thing would only happen to you, Johanna!! Rolling on the floor laughing here.

:-) Jen

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home