Sunday, July 02, 2006

SIX!!





2,190 days here on the earth with us. that is a lot of hugs, kisses, band aids, juice boxes and otter pops!!

Hallie, you are such a free spirit. You look so grown up, you dont have many traces of looking like a preschooler.

you read now, you write now, you can make yourself lunch and get yourself dressed.

You still love carebears, dora and pretty pony.

You still love to be held and snuggle on my lap.

you love to paint nails and give me makeovers, you have decided I look best with "Blue Blush" on my cheeks (eyeshadow)--**yeah forgot and answered the door the other day, didnt know why the UPS man looked at me so strange.....

Happy Birthday Hallie

1 Comments:

Blogger Kike said...

Hey,

CONGRATULATIONS!! LOTS OF JOY, HAPPINESS AND GOODNESS FOR HALLIE! MAY THE LORD BLESS HER FOR ALL HER LIVE, AND SPECIALLY TODAY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

From Peru,

Kike

P.S. I had created a new blog. It's called "Veamos". Perhaps you (I mean, you all) may want to take a look a it. It's in Spanish.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home