Tuesday, July 11, 2006

my new purse




here is a few photos of my new purse :)

actually it is the new packaging the chipboard letters from Queen & co come in and I added some of the Q&Co beads, sassy sequin flowers and mini sprinkle brads, charms...I also gave it a new handle - the girls are fussing over who gets it after CHA, so I guess I am going to be making a second one.

photos dont do it justice, its like a tiny sparkly purse, and its heavily beaded with these frosty little beads. way cute :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

this is so adorable!!-I want one! :)

BTW-your layouts are amazing!

12:02 AM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

those are so cute!

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

super cute!

1:52 AM  
Blogger Francine said...

too cute!

5:34 AM  
Blogger Danea Burleson said...

It's adorable! maybe you should make three...LOL!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home