Saturday, September 02, 2006

taping Scrapbook Lifestyle



what an amazing 3 days for me. really an experience of a lifetime.

never in a million years did I think I would end up on a scrapbook show for Better Homes and Gardens. me.....

October 2nd is the day. I hope you all watch- or second thought- if I look way dorky maybe dont watch :) ha ha- if I look dorky- no suprises there

the other two girls on my team melissa runcie (lavendar) and stephanie barnard (green) were amazing and knew how to make me feel like I was doing great.

of course I couldnt have done this if my hubby, shane hadnt held down the fort for over 3 days while I did this :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kike said...

Congratulations for that opportunity!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Candice Carpenter said...

You weren't dorky! You were amazing! You are going to wow em!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home