Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Better Homes & Gardens Scrapbooks Etc. ads

Very existing to see the full page ads run in Scrapbooks Etc. This month!!

I look at them and just am amazed how this has all come together so beautifully. Love the entire cast and crew- best benefit of the entire experience.

So fun that my family and friends all over the country (and world **cough cough- Nic Howard in NZ**) can watch the show no matter what time zone or cable connection.

I have reconnected with several friends who saw me on the show and called or emailed me to say they saw it :)

Yesterday my family got to see thier grand daughters or neices on the show scrapbooking with me - so fun!!! they are all calling saying they saw the show and how grown up the girls look

thanks for watching and if you havent seen it yet....

www.scrapbooklifestyle.com





1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

1st of all-this is my first time on your blog and I LOVE it!! awesome Halloween layout also :)

I have never seen the show so thanks for pointing this out to me

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home