Friday, October 20, 2006

Art imitates Life (or lifestyle)

Hallie brings me a picture she drew - hands it to me and declares proudly: "I drew a picture of you!"
Trying to make out what it is...I say "this is me??"

she says "Yeah! That is you watching yourself OVER and OVER on the computer...You know the Lifesavers show??"

(scrapbook lifestyle)

she says "that is the computer showing your hands making a bead shaker box..you liked to watch that a lot"
















"that is the back of your head- your hair is messy since you just woke up"


"and that is the keyboard and you are emailing your friends about you on the show"

amazing observation of a 6 year old :)

the attention to detail and the amazing likeness of my messy hair is phenomenal!! :)

the first time hallie saw the show on the computer she said "you will never guess what happened! Come quick!! There is a woman on the computer and she LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU!!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Perks said...

This totally cracked me up!! Hallie is so very observant, isn't she? I loved the part where she says, "this is the you emailing all your friends...." with the keyboard detail. :-) Jen

8:48 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Too funny! Leave it to kids to tell ya like it is!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home