Sunday, October 15, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!




yeah- one year older. whee.

went to yoga at 8 am- my friend linda is good at outing me - she walks in to class while I am doing rabbit pose (on my knees, head touching my knees, holding my heels and butt in the air) and walks in and puts a present next to me. Dave, the instructor says "what is this?? **teasing**" and linda yells "Happy Birthday!!"

when I came home,I heard "hurry- she's home!!" and little feet scrambling- shane had starbucks (Chai tea latte, non fat, not so hot) and presents and the girls yelled Happy birthday!!

they got me bunches of yoga clothes and flowers.

I had so many friends call and email me happy birthday today- that was the best- just the fact people remembered my birthday.

we went to lunch, I scrapbooked with the girls and then took a nap. we went out and got a quick dinner and went to Disney On Ice !!

the girls loved disney on ice- it was peter pan, 101 dalmations, little mermaid and lilo and stitch. Cruella de Ville was in a real short skirt and did this pretty seductive skating routine to this real slow music- I looked over at shane and he gave me the thumbs up. Later on during the lilo and stitch segment, they had guys lined up like right in front of us doing the hula (in the like short sarong type of skirts the guys wear at luaus) they had no shirts on and dancing to Elvis' "Burning hunk of Love" or is it Hunk of burning love? anyhow the mom behind me yells out "Baby!!" like she is about to stuff a $1 bill in thier skirt any minute and I look over at Davi and she says "Hey there is something for everyone at this show!" ha ha ha.

Indeed.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made you a card tonight Johanna! :O) I will post on two peas tomorrow. I had no idea it was your bday...you are too quiet!!!!!! ;Ob

3:45 AM  
Blogger Kike said...

Happy Birthday, Johanna!! Hope you had a really nice day, as you explained here. I'll pray for you tonight.

And I loved that "Super Mom" card!

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 21st birthday Johanna!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Perks said...

Sounds like the perfect day! Loved that card!! :-) Jen

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home