Thursday, October 19, 2006

Purse for Davi






I made this for the Queen & Co booth for Memory Trends.

I didnt tell or show davi it before I left and so when I came home it was a suprise :)

it was a "box" that she had gotten like over a year ago for her birthday- it was filled with nail polish and lip gloss...so I ran it through the dishwasher and made it into something special.

On the inside I put her "top 10 favorites" {since she is 10 years old} and a list of her friends :)

I used Queen & Co alpha bettys, bling rings, chic charms, fab flowers, bon bon brads, hook ups, fontastics (chipboard letters), sassy sequins, love letters. the rub ons are all Frances Meyer- they have a darling girly line :)

TFL!!!

johanna

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute JOhanna! i may have to make one of these for each of my daughters!

11:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! That is just AWESOME!

11:55 PM  
Blogger corinne5 said...

wow this is gorgeous!

corinnexxx

3:50 AM  
Blogger Kike said...

So sweet! I guess Davi loved it.

5:20 AM  
Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

Wow...that is so cool. thanks for sharing hon!!!

7:01 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Perks said...

You know I just love that purse!!! You can alter ANYTHING, I tell ya. ANYTHING! :-) Jen

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home