Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Bunny Love



While up north for a job interview (*oh, I got the job by the way...YAY ME!!) I stopped by to see Melisa Sanchez (of Scrapbook Lifestyle)


Slight tangent here....


The best part about Scrapbook Lifestyle is the friends I have met and made that I otherwise wouldnt have made. Melisa is just one of the people in my life that add to the blessed life I have. I am lucky to have met her and say she is my friend.


Back to our regular programming.....


Melisa just got a new bunny- ugh, my girls just loved him!!! I personally just wanted to rub my cheek on him and squeal. Not only is he a baby (I say he, we dont know yet what he/she is) but he is a dwarf bunny.


So tiny, so so cute, aaaack- cute covered in fur.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

J... You didn't tell me you got the job silly goose! YAY you, congrats sweetie!

I love Mel too, just adore her personality. Such a crack up!

Love that cute little bunny and the pics!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Kike said...

Hey, congratulations for the job!!

Nice bunny. I see you're adding some new collaborators to your blog, huh? ;-)

12:47 AM  
Blogger Tawnja said...

We just got a new bunny too, and she (pretty sure its a she) looks a lot like your bunny. White with black patches, even on both her eyes!
Her name is Sam, 'cause we already have a pure black rabbit named Frodo.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home