Monday, November 12, 2007

Hello, thinking of you

This is a card for all of you who have visited my blog and thus, added to my cluster map. My daughters are loving this little project.
I used the Around the Block Paper Tagger tool to add the Chipboard Hello flower - and I used the new sanding/inking tool by ATB to ink and sand each pattern paper square.Another fun tool I used on the card was the scoring folding tool, also by Around the Block. Hey Angela- maybe we should get you one of these to replace your bone folder :) hee hee
Supplies used: pink cardstock, 4 rectangles of pattern paper, around the Block chipboard embellishment, Around the block inker & sanding tool, Queen & Co flower brads, Around the Block tagger tool and label maker- did you notice the darling polka dotted label tape??? it goes perfectly with the Queen & Co polka dot flower brads. Machine stitching.
the inking and sanding tool has a triangle ink pad on one end and a little sander on the other end.
thanks again everyone for visiting my blog and watching Scrapbook Lifestyle- stay tuned- you never know what we have in the works ;)
P.S. does anyone know someone in Africa??!!! I have no dots in Africa.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Johanna!

I'm so happy to have found your blog, I've been a long-time admirer of your work at the Queen & Co. blog & followed you here from 2peas.

I'm posting from beautiful Cape Town, South Africa - so you can add a dot to Africa with love from me :o)

Candice
xxx

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...now what does our girl have up her sleeve!
I am sure you will all rock!!!
Love the designs!
Hugs!
beth Root

11:28 PM  
Blogger toners said...

Gorgeous card!! Really beautiful...

7:10 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Cute card.

7:26 AM  
Blogger ~*~Felicia~*~ said...

haha so I'm not from Africa LOL but I just added the cluster map too and I can't WAIT for it to update to see where all my visitors are from!!! :-) It is quite fascinating I do admit lol

also LOVE the cards!! TOO cute!!

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that card is adorable as is the tool - gonna have to check that one out!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Very pretty card, those tools look really cool, I may have to go shopping.

8:44 AM  
Blogger http://angeladaniels.squarespace.com/ said...

i need candice to visit my blog too!!! =)

5:52 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

LOL..... The famous cluster map! :)

All the best..
Hugs from Canada

6:30 PM  
Blogger Pieces of me said...

WOOOHO Johanna, where did you go? I am missing your blog posts.
Hopefully you are off with family and friends having a wonderful holiday.
Peace~

10:16 AM  
Blogger Candiece Earley said...

The card is so cute. I love it. I wish I could do stiching like that.

Candiece

4:58 PM  
Blogger Kike said...

Hey, thank you very much for that card! It's a pleasure to read your blog.

Greetings!

11:55 PM  
Blogger annie said...

just found your blog...keep in touch--it's been too long.
annie brown

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home