Wednesday, January 02, 2008

VIDEOS!!!


http://leahfung.typepad.com

Here is the big news that I have been waiting to share....

{drum roll}

Leah and I made a little scrappy video. Leah wanted to start video blogging, and I have had several requests to do more photo classes via video blogging. So we created a video to run on her blog. We wanted to share our latest projects, up coming classes, new etsy items and also have some special guests. we have a giveaway - watch the videos for the details on how to win :) the link is above, please check it out and leave a comment if you would like.

When we found out Scrapbook Lifestyle was ending, Leah and I both mentioned to each other that we felt as though we were losing many friends. If you are a scrapper or enjoyed the Scrapbook Lifestyle videos, I hope you check these out. We are working on video #2 and it is turning out even better!! Leah's boys and my girls both enjoy the show iCarly on Nickelodeon, and we decided to try a show sort of like iCarly, except we will talk about scrapping and photography instead of boys and clothing styles :) ha ha.

**WARNING: this video is very home made looking, but we are quite proud of ourselves and hope the videos are a source of information and inspiration.

8 Comments:

Blogger BethW said...

Not there yet-but I'll keep checking!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Sylvia said...

I think the video is very quaint. Home made looking makes it more real. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to number 2.

9:16 PM  
Blogger GabrielaD said...

YEAH! off to look.

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted this on Leah's blog...

I laughed so hard! This idea you both have is great and the comments that come up on the screen are funny. The cut to the glue gun heated up was hysterical...you can't beat this form of reality TV! Congratulations, you both have made an idea that is down to earth and real and informative and I wish you great success with this!

10:36 AM  
Blogger shelly moniz said...

Bravo Ladies!!! Thank you SO much for taking the time to do this..I thought it was great and actually enjoyed the realness and the little quirks here and there because it made me feel like you were just sitting in my scraproom.. : ) keep up the awesome work.. much appreciated!!!
~shelly~ : )

10:42 AM  
Blogger Pieces of me said...

I think the video is awesome. Yes it is homemade but that is really part of it's charm and look at the payroll you are saving.
I think it is wonderful that you and Leah did this. I was so missing seeing you all on SBLS and now I feel so much better.
THANK YOU!
Peace~

12:32 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

happy to see the video! I hope you continue with them, and homemade is just fine with me. [smiles]

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no warning required.
I absolutely loved the video!
It just made me wish I was sitting at the table with you girls having all that fun!
Keep up the great work!!!!!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home