Friday, December 14, 2007

Yummy Cake!






This is one of my favorite projects that I have done lately. For Scrapfest I designed a class that puts 8 little triangle boxes together to form a "cake" - I was inspired to go with pink and black (I am in a pink and black phase) theme and use these boxes for the girls next birthday party. We have already ordered decorations and party favors 6 months ahead. we are having a "pink poodle in Paris" party, its the big thing right now. all the party stores are carrying plates, napkins, etc. that have pink poodles on them.

I will have these kits on etsy in a couple of days, but I would love it if you came to Scrapfest Jan 19th & 20th to take the class. http://www.scrapfestsandiego.com/

the class or kit will include 8 die cut boxes, pattern paper and all the embellishments, instructions and everything to make the flag toppers.

14 Comments:

Blogger Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Super gorgeous. Wish I was in Cali.

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!!!!
I wonder if you could stack up a smaller layer or do a wedding theme one?...perhaps bridal shower

8:10 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

that is so cute. i love it! plus the pink and black rocks! everything you make is amazing!

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea. Just love it!

7:26 PM  
Blogger doverdi said...

Adorable. Love the color scheme.

3:36 AM  
Blogger KathyT said...

Johanna that's outstanding - love it!! (KathyT - FM Design team)

6:25 AM  
Blogger billiejo said...

Great Cake!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Kathleen Summers said...

That is
so.
cool.

As are so many things on your blog, wow! Thanks for sharing (and for visitng my blog!!)

8:48 AM  
Blogger kristina contes said...

totally cute!

9:20 PM  
Blogger http://angeladaniels.squarespace.com/ said...

This is CUTE!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

holy cuteness!! I love this idea!! DS is having a party in January- I might have to make up some of these in boy colors for him!! SOO CREATIVE! (I'm wishing I lived out there so I could come to your class- good luck!)

10:56 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Perks said...

so cute, Johanna. Wish I were out there...I'd be signing up for your class....

I'm thinking Ellie would LOVE something like this for her bday!

:-) Jen

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! What a great idea. My oldest will love this for her party :)

4:46 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Beautiful!love it!

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home