Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Girl Friends Weekend!!













wow, it was sooo much fun, I had no idea it would be so amazing. I made like 40 new girl friends. I am honored and humbled that so many amazing scrappers came from all over california and arizona to attend this event.

We had a group of very talented and accomplished scrappers join us, including Pam, Amy , Kellie and Angie Dunn who just wrote a book!! her new book "lifted" is amazing and you should check it out. I will give you more details about the book later on.

there were 6 make and takes, 5 classes and a photo workshop.

the food was INCREDIBLE and I ate alllll weekend. I didnt bother to get a plate for the chocolate fountain, I just stood at the fountain dipping my bannanas, strawberries, cake...

the best part was meeting all the ladies and making friends, I left the event sooo tired, but totally on cloud 9 (little fiskars plug) ha ha.

thanks to all our sponsors:
ESPECIALLY!!
EPSON, who was so generous to donate an Epson Picture Mate for our use. The ladies loved it and we had a great time printing and scrapping. Leah had a make and take that used a 3x3 photo and the ladies were impressed that the Epson Picture Mate had the 3x3 photo capability. Getting to use the Picture Mate hands on and see the amazing quality and speed was truly a gift. It was very user friendly and we printed sepia photos, wallets, we cropped, lightened, sharpened our photos. Thanks Barbara & Katie.

Chartpak/Frances Meyer - again, thanks Lana, your box of Frances Meyer and Chartpak products was beyond generous. EVERYONE LOVED the amazing colored pencils, water color pencils, rub ons, paper, burnishing tools, self adhesive ink jet paper, 2 way glue...I would say the burnishing, rub on tool was drooled over all weekend and the winners of the prizes were very very happy.

Around the Block! thanks Jennifer for the totally cute and fun make and take!! Never in my life has anyone ever sent me a make & take with the pieces all cut and included adhesive for us to use :) I felt very spoiled. Everyone LOVED the cards and Loved the great phrase paper, the big brads and the inker & sanding tool was a HIT!!!

we will have videos soon on Leah's Blog (there is a link to the side) Leah & johanna's scrappy videos) very soon of all the classes, the make and takes and the entire weekend. check in soon.

Big news....we are organizing a second GFW in VEGAS!!! in August!! more details to come.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lea Sanders said...

Looks like you all had a great time! I wish I could have been there. I'll keep an eye to see when the Las Vegas weekend comes. I'm going to be in Las Vegas on July 4th weekend to see my parents! =)

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a great time this past weekend and your classes were amazing. I want one-on-one photography lessons from you! You were fun and entertaining. Thanks.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home