Thursday, April 03, 2008

NEW VIDEO...finally

wow, its about time, we havent posted a video in what feels like forever!

we posted a teeny video on Leah's Blog. There is a link to the right on "scrappy videos" or http://leahfung.typepad.com/

its really short and just a funny edited out clip, but I hope it brightens your day. Please check it out.

Next week we are posting "First and Last Layouts" - Leah Fung, Donna Salazar and Johanna Peterson (me) all share our very first scrapbook layout and our latest page too.

Also, we are filming at the Girl Friends weekend event April 5 & 6, held at Ever After Scrapbooks in Carlsbad, CA., so we will have those videos to share too.

Thanks for watching and tell a scrappy friend that we have a new video up :)

hugs! Johanna

2 Comments:

Blogger Kike said...

Ha, ha, ha! I had so much fun watching this vid! Ha, ha, ha! Your hair really looks great, J! And I also watched Room #8, the panning photo session... just great! I hope someday I can buy the DVD, I love photography! Sadly, you know I live so far away. But maybe some day I can buy it ;-)

Congratulations and thank you very much for sharing.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

LOL - Love the hair cut! You did fabulous with those fiskers scissors.

I know you are already attending your "girlfriend" weekend. But I need some one to sign up and I can be the one to refer them. The problem is I really don't know anyone near there to sign up, but you gals who are hosting it. Do you have an alias name we can use? LOL I know that would be a no go, but it was try..

Seriously now, I can't wait until the next video. Missed seeing them.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home