Tuesday, April 01, 2008

update & Girl Friends Weekend!

1-just a quick note to let you know there is room to sign up for the Girl Friends Weekend event this weekend (5th & 6th) - there are details further down on my blog.
Leah Fung, Wendy Reed, Candice Carpenter, Donna Salazar and myself are all teaching.

Call Ever After Scrapbooks at 760-433-9313

#2- I will be putting new projects up at etsy after the GFW event. suuper uber busy preparing for that.

#3- Got the greatest box of Around the Block product ever!! I am diving in and will have lots of projects to share soon! wow!! thanks ATB!! When I opened the box I was squealing and had to sit down. my girls were squealing too. the cat hid under the bed.

#4- we are going to put a new video up super soon. my internet makes it difficult to load to Youtube, but we will get it going again :) we have like 3 videos ready to show you and then after the GFW we will have many more.

#5- SCRAPAFAIRE starts today. just follow the BHG link to the right. Registration is free this year, so you can chat and shop for free. I met and made a lot of scrappy friends last SAF

#6- I am doing well, had a little bump in the road this week, literally, but I am not worried and happier than I have been in years. despite my day to day troubles, my life is better than ever and I feel like a whole new person.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kike said...

Very very happy to hear you're doing great, Johanna, you and the girls! Keep it going that way!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Scraphönan said...

Tobad that I am on the other side of the world - almost... Mayby I have to start save some money so I can come to USA for some fun scarpbook event. Your event is defenetly on my dremto go list.

Hope yoy have fun. And glad to se that you are feeling better.
Love from Sweden
/Anna-Lena

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey J!

Ughhhhhhh so sorry I haven't called. I have been so danged busy I barely have time to breathe. I still haven't done the instructions for my class OR put together my kits! ZOIKS!

I can't wait to see you though! YAY! It's going to be a blast!

I didn't know Scrapafaire was starting... I am sooooo LAME!

Smiles,
Wen

Ps... So happy to see YOU are happy!

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home