Thursday, April 10, 2008

Lots - O - New Stuff

Ok, we are on such a roll!
there is a new video up on Leah's Blog http://leahfung.typepad.com/ , or you can use the link to the right for "Leah & Johanna's scrappy videos". This video we talk about our first and last page. OMG! Donna's first and last just blew me away. I would never have believed the same person made them.

here is the project I made for Girl Friends weekend, I am putting some of these kits on etsy very shortly (later today hopefully)




One of my new Girlfriends, Connie, made this little recipe book at the Girlfriends weekend and she doesn't really cook a whole lot, so she is going to use this book for "Recipes for a happy life" - what a cute idea!! :)

5 Comments:

Blogger BethW said...

This is adorable and I love the life recipe idea. I didn't know you were back-sorry I've missed so much. You're looking pretty hot there chicky!

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG how cute is that and what a clever idea using potholders!! Thanks so much for sharing that-k8

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG how cute is that and what a clever idea using potholders!! Thanks so much for sharing that-k8

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this recipe book! What a cute gift that would make! I'm looking on ETSY but not finding the kit. Are you going to still offer them? Or did I miss them already?
Glad you are "back in the saddle" and things are looking up! Take care of yourself.
Janice S.

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also thought it would be fun to put pictures of our family eating at different restaurants, Thanksgiving, etc. in this book. I loved the classes you taught Johanna, especially the photography class! You were so much fun. Good luck to you - whatever you were going through, it looks like you've come out the other side! Vicki

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home