Friday, February 08, 2008

Girlfriends Scrapbooking Weekend!!!


I wanted to tell you about a fun event that Leah and I have planned for this Spring! On April 5th and 6th, we are having a Girlfriends Scrapbooking Weekend which will be a fun scrapbooking event with cropping and classes. Classes are included in the price of the weekend.

In addition to Leah and I teaching, we have 3 super talented, super nice girlfriends who will be there teaching and cropping along with us and you all weekend! This is an amazing event you dont want to miss. Seriously, these girls are some of the most talented scrapbookers I know.
Candice Carpenter (Foofala & Autumn Leaves)
Donna Salazar (Scrapbook Lifestyle, Avery)
Wendy Reed (Scrapbook Lifestyle, Urban Lily, Queen & Co)

Here are some details about the event:

Girlfriends Scrapbooking Weekend
April 5-6 at Everafter Scrapbooks in beautiful Carlsbad, California
$250 ($230 if registered by March 1st)
2 Days of cropping and classes
free parking
5 Teachers, 6 classes, including a photography workshop
Hang out and crop for 2 days with Leah, Johanna, Donna, Candice & Wendy
All meals & snacks are included so we can eat a ton all weekend!
Free goodie bag & amazing prizes plus more fun stuff
Crop & shop at Everafter Scrapbooks - one of the best scrapbook stores in our state!
Minutes away from Legoland and Sea World (so your hubby can take the kids there for the day)
Registration opens on Friday, Feb 22 at 10 a.m. PST
Room for only 55 people so register early
More details to come!
Reserve a spot
Although registration opens on Friday, Feb 22nd, Leah and I figured out a way for our vblog viewers to reserve a spot before then. All you need to do is click on the link to our shop to the right of this -> and reserve a spot for $10. The $10 will be applied toward your registration fee. www.leahjohanna.etsy.com
also, if you are traveling from out of town, we have a list of reasonable/close by hotels for you :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I wish I could be there! Why do all the cool events happen on the West Coast? You ladies should consider bringing it on the road to the East Coast! Come and have a taste of the Washington, D.C. sometime! Sounds like a great weekend. =)

6:34 PM  
Blogger Carole said...

I wish I could be there too. Maybe you could move the venue to beautiful British Columbia, Canada???

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm close to DC too! I agree...all the good stuff is out West! It sounds like it will be awsome!

gloria - Md.

6:14 AM  
Blogger The Scrap Miser said...

Ditto I want to come too! Unfortunately being downunder it's just too far! Hope you video it... then we could all hold girlfriend scraptogethers while watching the tutorials and maybe make a gold coin donation each to breast cancer?

5:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(hee hee)

For a split moment, I actually considered flying out to join the event but when I added it all up I snapped out of my fantasy!

Maybe I can meet up with you ladies another time for another event. =)

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home