Thursday, February 07, 2008

New Queen & Co



Here is a layout using the New Queen & Co felt trim, felt shapes and new brads. The title is felt, I used the Queen & Co felt strips (self adhesive) and ran it through my Quickutz (studio font)- it worked like a charm!! cut out easy, stuck down easy!!!I think right at this moment, it is my favorite Queen & Co product out there. My mind is racing thinking of all the possiblities.
If you cant read the journaling, it is about how Hallie couldnt find the football when Missy was sitting next to it. Our cat looks like a football. it says (generally)- Hallie: Mom!! wheres my football?? SOMEBODY took it! it was right here and now its GONE!
ME: No one would take your football, where did you leave it last?
Hallie: Right HERE on the table...oh, I see it, Missy is hiding it with her CAMOFLOUGE.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chic Crafty Chick said...

How cute. I just love the new Queen & Co. felt. I can't wait to get my hands on some.

1:25 PM  
Blogger BethW said...

Too cute!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home