Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"better than TV!"

There was a fire, right across the road from our house today. I could hear sirens, so I went outside to see what was going on, and I immediately saw the smoke and an air tanker went right over me. I couldn't tell where exactly the fire was so I walked a few houses down and could see it was a brush fire, a fairly safe distance from our house. The girls and I walked a few houses down and watched a helicopter pull water from the lake that is the next street down, and dump it on the fire. Within a half an hour, they had the fire almost completely out. While we were watching Davi said "this is better than TV!" Indeed it was...














1 Comments:

Blogger Rozette said...

That's amazing!! I am glad I am not the only fire chaser LOL

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home