Thursday, June 04, 2009

Of Course!..why didn't I think of that?

Hallie had some coordinate plotting homework tonight. She was to plot the coordinates, color in the squares, and it would form a picture of an animal. When she was done, she held it up and looked at it.
I said "what kind of animal did you make?" - silly me, expecting she would say horse...
She started to write her answer on the line and said...


"do you spell alpaca with a c or a ck?"

My child would never just put horse. Or even llama. It's an alpaca.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rozette said...

OK, I don't even know what an Alpaca is. I am going off to Google. Kudos to your kiddo.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Maria Ines said...

I'm from Peru and i was very happy Hallie recognizes the Alpaca, the truth is i didn't. Your child is a genius.
(Sorry my bad english).
I just finished read your blog, all of it. I must say, I love the way you write, it's funny, like it very much.
I'm a begginer at scrapbook, love yours, Donna's and Leah's. Maybe someday I will do a good one as you.
Kisses to you and your family.
From,

Maria Ines

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home