Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Girlfriends Club Book!!!




It's here! The title just sums it up.."3 Girlfriends, 3 Unique Styles" - It's so fun how we all approach a project.
wow. Not just because I am part of this book, but being totally unbiased here...the book is packed with ideas, tips and step by step techniques.
The book is $8 and the book with both kits is $28 - you can order it here http://thegirlfriendsclub.typepad.com/ on the Girlfriends Club Blog, it has a button to take you to the Pine Cone Press website, or better yet, ask your local store to carry the book and or kits, or BETTER YET...ask your local store to have Leah, Donna and I come out to teach some of the project kits in the book!!
thanks to my scrappy friends, Leah Fung and Donna Salazar for all their amazing talent and time they put in this book, I am convinced the book is much better with projects from 3 scrapbookers, rather than just one. I think we have more to offer collectively, than alone.
Also, thanks to Sandy for all the time she picked up my slack with meals, housework and the girls while I was working late into the night on this book. Your support and friendship is unparalleled :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Ulmer said...

This sounds so great! I love all your videos and a book is such a good idea

6:24 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Love all of your videos!!!! I am looking the chipboard album that was made in the last video!! Simply amazing!

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home