Tuesday, February 16, 2010

my beautiful little family











For Valentines Day I took the opportunity to get some photos of the girls and Sandy. This is just a few of them, they turned out so pretty {I think , and I am not biased one bit ! }
These photos remind me of another point, I am teaching a 4 part photo class starting March 7th {Sunday at 3:00 at Yellowbird Scrapbook Store}. It is every other Sunday, March 7th, 21st, April 11 & 25th. Always at 3pm. It is $15 per class or $45 for all four of them. We will have hands on photo shoots and "assignments" and it includes my "Focus on Photos" video lecture on CD to keep! call the scrapbook store at {619} 579-7422 for more info or you can email me at aadvphoto@aol.com or message me on facebook. Hope to see you there!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah Fung said...

Oh sooooo beautiful! Sandy is a knock-out! Hallie is adorable - love her hair cut. Sarah & Davi are absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful beautiful family :)

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home