Thursday, February 11, 2010

Teacher's Valentine Idea

Hallie wanted to get her teacher a Valentine's day gift, and knowing many teachers, soap, coffee mugs, candles and body lotion are in abundance! {PLUS...her teacher is going to have a baby soon, and JUST WAIT till you see what I made for her!! }
I am very practical, even when it comes to Valentines Day. So I told Hallie we should make her a Valentines she could hang in her room all year long.
So we made a banner for her teacher about "Love school, love learning" type of theme.

Hallie helped cut, sand, glue and sort jewels and ribbon.
The papers are Making Memories {pink papers and black letters} and the school embellishments are October Afternoon {drool!}
Hallie and I made the rose bouquet out of scraps and some of Donna's crafty chronicle newspaper














2 Comments:

Blogger Anita Bownds said...

oh johanna this is lovely the pink roses are beautiful...

1:24 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh wow!!! So amazing and what a clever gift for a teacher. I like it!! No wait I LOVE it!

:-)

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home