Sunday, June 25, 2006

Wut Too Do On Sumr Long List

"wuttoodoonsum
rlonglist"


Sleapoovr A
ttenissea


swimming
perty


Bowlimparty

Eatseareal


Translation:
what to do on summer list

Sleep over at Tennessee.

Swimming Party

Bowling Party

Eat Cereal.

On the last day of school, upon entering the door at home, hallie wanted a pen and paper. She started writing intently. about 10 minutes later - proudly she held up her paper and said "I made a list of what I want to do on my summer vacation. I couldn't spell vacation - so I just called it my summer list" and yes,- that is Christmas paper.

Hallie - age 5, last day of Kindergarten. June 9, 2006

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Perks said...

I cannot believe how well she can spell at age 5!!!

The beginning of summer always holds so much hope, doesn't it? So much to do. All this free time to do it in. Way cool to have Hallie's list documented.

:-) Jen

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home