Tuesday, September 19, 2006

FINALLY!!!!


I am a huge dork- but its a big deal to me :)
I touched my forehead to the floor tonight at yoga doing this posture!!!!!- not the top of my head, but my forehead (which is a longer distance to stretch) - ok this is a huge deal- it has taken me over a year to do this!!! I have been way close - but finally did it!!!

it looks easy-
it soo isnt-you stand on your hands and your legs are straight/knees locked and you try to touch your forehead to the mat.

I know you are thinking D-O-R-K right now :)


**oh yeah that IS NOT a photo of me!!** ha ha- wish it was :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kike said...

Hey! Congratulations for that! And I don't think that "dork" thing! Well, actually, I've never congratulated a person for having touched both feet with his/her forehead before... But I guess there's always a first time for almost everything! Ha, ha, ha! Take a lot of care and keep the good job ;-)

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home