Thursday, October 26, 2006

my princess

I made this layout for a design team challenge for Memories in the Making, Santee.

The challenge was to use a sheet of roll disney stickers and a piece of pattern paper- but use the stickers and pattern paper in an unique way.
here is a detail of the butterfly. I cut a butterfly out of the pattern paper and then added Queen & Co beads along the edge. I propped the wings up a bit with pop dots and added wire for antennae.

the beads, brads, chip board and flowers are all Queen & Co. the paper is sandylion and the stickers are EK.



2 Comments:

Blogger Kike said...

I loved that picture of your daughter.

Nice jobe with the layout.

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are AM-A-ZING Johannna....seriousely!!!!!!! geeeez you are just so freakin creative it blows my mind!!!

sorry I haven't emailed ya in a while...I get so lazy sometimes!! haha.

did someone say cold stones???
hahhaha

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home