Monday, November 13, 2006

cool exercise

sophia at 2peas posted this and challenged us to put it on our blogs as well - the pink is what we were to fill in

one. I am blessed
two. my mom knows me best

three. I feel optimistic today
four. the most important thing in my life is my family
five. I always carry lip gloss, band aids and vanilla hand lotion
six. I think tomorrow will be the best day ever
seven. I’m at my happiest when with friends, scrapping or listening to my kids laugh
eight. on a Monday morning, you can find me at hot yoga
nine. my favorite food ingredient is chocolate or vanilla
ten. my eyes are green
eleven. my favorite material possession is my digital camera- it helps me record my blessings
twelve. to relax, I like to take a hot bath
thirteen. the town I live in is unique
fourteen. my worst habit is drinking too much coffee
fifteen. my guilty pleasure is diet coke
sixteen. when I look at someone, the first thing I see is their sense of humor
seventeen. I think I have the best friends in the world
eighteen. I can live without second hand smoke- eeeeewwww
nineteen. I wish I had housekeepers
twenty. my life is a circus :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

fun & interesting answers : )

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home