Saturday, October 28, 2006

scrappy me


ha ha- love the title. the journaling reads :

The best part about scrapbooking is the friends I have made.

most of my scrapbook pages are girly colors and themes.

my favorite scrapbook line is Queen & co. just fits my style perfectly.

I jsut love stitching on my layouts - it adds color and detail.

scrapbooking reminds me of the fabulous life I have and how blessed I am.

be just johanna

Scrappy me.

chip board letters, brads, flowers and buckles are all Queen & Co. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love your work....I think you are a terrific scrapbooker. I like your style (clean and organized). I have been getting the Scrapbooks Etc. mag for a while now and am glad to see that they worked on the web site........I love the vidoes also.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Kike said...

"The best part about scrapbooking is the friends I have made."

Did you ever imagined making a friend from such a far away place as Peru? Almost six thousand miles away...

I didn't know anything about scrap books before getting to know your blog. Now I know them a little more. And I really enjoy your work.

Thank you for sharing it with us and for---in some way---letting us enter to a little part of your life. I enjoy it very much.

You're a good artist, so keep the good work, and keep that tenderness and joy when raising your children. It's clearly as day when we see your pics.

I don't know if "scrappers" have a holiday of something (it may happen: Just the day before yesterday I came to know that it was my holiday: The Proofreader's Day!... It was because it was proposed to be our holiday just this year, he, he...). Anyway, it doesn't matter: I don't think a holiday is necessary for congratulating you. Congratulations!

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ditto everything Sherry said! You do rock Johanna no matter what you think! :o)

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home