Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Decking the Halls





The girls decorate the tree every year, yeah it looks like two children decorated it, but they have a great time. I dont say a word when there are 15 ornaments on one branch.

We decorate the tree in all angel ornaments.

we have dog angels, cat angels, shamu angels, angel angels, scrapbook angels...

Hallie looked at me and said "why do the dog and cats have wings?" I said- oh, they are kitty and doggie angels. she paused and said "so we have dead dogs and cats on our tree?"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Shamu angels!

Really cute! I am sure your tree is gorgeous whether there is 1 0r 10 ornaments per branch. :o)

10:17 PM  
Blogger Kike said...

Nice pics! Congratulations for that.

And I wish you, guys, an excellent Christmas!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home