Saturday, December 16, 2006

Gingerbread house





Last night the girls made a Gingerbread house.

I gave it the address of "123 Sugar High Rd"

Of course they ate a bit of the candy and icing while making it :)

After they make one they never like to tear down their creation, so it sits, and sits and gets stale.

I never made one as a kid, so its a traditon I love to do with the girls. I love the kit we get (no, I dont bake the gingerbread myself) it has premixed frosting and the tray for it to sit on has like slots for it to stand in while the icing hardens

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Perks said...

I bought a kit and the kids decorated a house this year, too!! That was probably the highlight of my holiday so far. Of course, your girls' turned out far more Martha-esque than ours (E&W had no method to their madness when it came to putting their candies on their house--and I can't control a frosting tip to save my life!).

What a great tradition....

:-) JEn

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home