Thursday, April 12, 2007

My life as the child of an aerial photographer by Davi Peterson








If I am not in school, I usually end up going flying with my mom. I like flying - my sister doesn't. She went to lunch at the resturaunt near the airport. She had nachos.

I took a book to draw in- flying use to be more exciting, its pretty routine now. sometimes I even fall asleep in the back seat. I have my own set of headphones. I like to listen to the pilots talk.
I like looking out and seeing everything from the air, it looks so different. The cars look like they are going slow and people look like dots.
It was too cloudy by the water for my mom to shoot one of her sites. If she cant shoot a site since there are clouds she takes a shot to show to the person who hired her. Sometimes its really clear in one spot and totally cloudy a few miles away. sometimes her clients look out the window and its sunny where they are so they dont get its not like that everywhere.
It was sunny for 2 sites, so she got some work done anyhow. we flew with todd, I like him. I dont see him much since he got a job with the airlines.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute post Davi! :o) You are a great writer... I heart your mom!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Kike said...

Great post, Davi! Wendy's right: You're a fine writer. Keep that good job.

Nice pics, also.

I can imagine it now: "If Davi had a blog"... ha, ha, ha!

12:45 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Davi, this is very interesting! Great blog post! : ) You must be proud of your mom.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home