Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to my favorite parents

I have to admit, still deciding on a gift ...hmmm, maybe I will offer to babysit so they can go out for dinner and a movie with out their kids...

oh yeah, their kids are old (38 & 41) and dont live at home. Oh, I hope that doesnt make my parents feel old - their youngest (me) is 38.

My youngest is 7 and I feel old.

maybe I will take my kids over to make them feel young again :) !!

love- your daughter

**ps- working all day and I wanted to post early their anniversary is the 22nd

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your 38??!? Gosh you are old!! Just kidding! Happy anniversary Johanna's parents!

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope they have a very special anniversary. How cool to be married for such a long time.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Aubrey Harns said...

Happy Anniversary to your parents. They're both such incredibly nice people - I hope they have a lovely day.
Aubrey

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary from FL. Hope you do something fun.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home