Friday, November 23, 2007

MIA due to rolodex project

Its hard having an etsy store with Leah "the kit machine" Fung.
Leah adds so many projects and I spend months making one little kit :)
I am proud of my little Rolodex kit - it has 9 dividers and extra tabs, so pretty much every category is preprinted for you.

If you would like one of these, there are only 8 available, and they would make a darling gift, I think you could put it together in an afternoon.
I actually wasnt missing in action due to the rolodex project, Thanksgiving, work and I photographed a friend's church for a directory.
Aubrey- (most of you know), works/attends a small-ish size church and most directory companies wont come out for smaller churches. I volunteered to do it, just as a chance to give back to the community :)

it was very rewarding for me personally to use my abilites to help others. Aubrey brings me eggs from her chickens, so when people would ask if I was hired or getting paid, I said "I work for eggs" :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute little roladex, Johanna! I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving! :)

-R

1:15 AM  
Blogger Pieces of me said...

OHHH I think this is a darling kit and you are right would make an awesome pressie for someone.
Peace~

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the rolodex Johanna!! It is so cute!! Now if I cooked I might actually need one. :-)

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is so cute. I think it would make a great Christmas present - for next year. I'm too slow to get any done for this year!

Melanie

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is absolutely adorable Johanna!
And how sweet of you to go and do that for Aubrey.
I had the pleasure of meeting her in Winnipeg (got to have some breakfast and do a bit of scrap shopping with her) and I must say she is one of the awesomest (if that isn't a real word it should be LOL) ladies I have met.
Please tell her Kat said hello!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Aubrey Harns said...

Cute kit J - also, can't thank you enough for helping out at the church - you were so nice and everyone loved you!
Hugs,
Aub

4:31 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Perks said...

Amazing, Johanna. I love it!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home