Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Update...




ok, video blog # 2 is up at or you can use the link to the right of this - on the side bar I have a link to Leah's blog.

Here is one of the layouts featured on the video, I talked about the Creating Inspirations kit club. I made this layout with the December kit. Its fun for me to get a kit like this, I wouldn't have made this layout otherwise. Included in the kit was some jewels and watch faces- so I thought of waiting, time...Did you notice that the clock says 12:25 for the time? :)

Also this project "Wishes for Santa" was made with the December kit- I had Davi & Hallie write a list to Santa and then made a page with each gift. it was easy and simple and a nice keepsake.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful page and minialbum.
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work!
Hugs

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your work Johanna! I have enjoyed watching the last 2 shows you and Leah have done. I hope you are able to continue to do them. Thanks for the inspiration!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Systrarna Borg said...

Oh, I just love you´r LO. Its so refreshing :)

And you´r videoblog is great, thanks for all the inspiration.

Have a nice weekend
Love Malin Andersson

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love that santa paper, I used it this year too on the cover of a GC folder I made for the inlaws! :)

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home