Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thank You!




Just a "virtual thank you card" going out to everyone who has prayed for me, helped me, supported me, given me encouragement, read my blog, ordered from Etsy, taken one of my classes, listened (patiently)to me whine, given me shelter, been a friend and/or emailed me.

Thank you.

All of your support has meant more to me than you probably can imagine. My life is so much better than a year ago and I am finally optimistic about my future. Each day is the possibility for a new blessing in my life.

I thought I would share this thank you card with you. I made it for the people who have given us a home for the last few months. Their generosity is unparallelled. But I cannot take credit for the darling design...my paper crafting extraordinaire friend, Candice Carpenter showed me a card she had made a card for friends who let them stay in their guest house, and I thought it was serendipity. She gave me the chipboard houses and glitter stars and I just rotated the colors. Looove it!! Thanks Candice and thanks everyone for being there for me :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kike said...

You're very welcomed, and I'm happy to hear that you're doing better. Keep it up!

Blessings.

8:25 AM  
Blogger BethW said...

Rock on lady!

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johanna - I have indeed prayed for you. After reading your blog and having gone through a 'bottom falling out of the world' experience myself a few years ago, I am very happy to hear your optimism! It took me months, even years to get to where you are. You go girl! Jan

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home